Sunday 17 January 2016

Moto G bricked after flashing bootlogo



Hi all,
hope this is the right place to ask:
I recently unlocked/rooted my Moto G (2013) and flashed it to BlissPop 4.0.3. Worked very fine!
Now I tried to get rid of that ugly Bootsplash (Attention, unlocked device or so).
Bad idea. After flashing (a package from the Bliss Site via TWRP) my poor MotoG seems so be nearly dead.
+ The ugly bootsplash is not visible any more
- The Screen is black

I can still boot manually into fastboot mode, but every action (normal startup, factory reset, barcods etc.) results in device shutdown (as I assume, display black, no vibration), so that does not seem to be a boot loop.
Only option recovery the TWRP-splash shows up for a few seconds before the device switches off (or does anything else that I cannot see / hear / feel...).

Second problem (that makes things really difficult): adb does not recognize the device any more. I used it to install twrp so I know it worked a few days ago. Now it just reports a empty list of attached devises. In W7 device manager everything looks good: "Android composite ADB interface"-driver installed. I've tried to use other drivers (MotoHelper, MotorolaDeviceManager, UNiversalADBdrivers) but without effect.

Are there any options left? Many thanks in advance for eyery idea!
Greetings
Ferd

Download from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment