Sunday 17 January 2016

How to flash stock DOK2 N901T3 kernel? Issues with Wifi Calling stuck on enabling



Hi, does anyone have a flashable DOK2 stock kernel for theT9103? I purchased a new Note 4 and installed DOK2 with the beast node kernel and it won;t go past "enabling" for wifi. I tried wiping the cache and disabling and reenabling wifi calling, wifi, and airplane mode. It was so bad that I swapped it out for another note 4.I upgraded it again and iwifi calling worked on beast mode 1..1.1 kernel for a little while and now its doing the same thing. I just want to flash the stock DOK2 kernel without wiping the phone agan, I;m in another country and really really need the wifi texting and calling features, wishing I never even rooted it right now. Anyone have a flashable stock kernel? Or a verified fix for the wifi calling issue (I've searched high and low and no luck)

Download from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment