Sunday 17 January 2016

Help with Casio g'zone type-x



This is a phone i have had for a number of years, and had got while I was living in Japan, currently living in Australia. The phone is a Casio G'z One Type-x and currently still locked to au by KDDI. Its a nice tough sturdy phone.

I would like help to back up the phones rom, it says that the rom is KCP+ from what I have read.

The reason for creating a backup of the rom is so i can change the cpu from a CDMA processor to a duel CDMA/GSM processor. I would like the backup incase an issue was to occur as there is no where I can find to get the stock rom for the phone.

If anyone has had experience in dealing with this sort of situation, please provide advice on things to consider.

Download from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment