Sunday 17 January 2016

[XT1032] CM 12 - Flashing TWRP v2.8.6.0 has caused bootloop



Hello,

XT1032 CM 12 latest nightly (I think)

I flashed TWRP v2.8.6.0 using their manager app. I entered recovery mode and everything seemed to work fine. I made a NANDroid backup then rebooted. Unfortunately the device was then stuck at the bootlogo and kept looping. I can still access recovery and fastboot but for some reason adb doesn't see the device, nor can my device's data be access under Windows 7. I don't recall if I had USB debugging on or not. I would like to try to backup a few files to my computer (the backup for instance) but I am unable to since I can't use adb as the device is not recognized. MTP through TWRP doesn't seem to work either. I do have the Universal drive pack installed already on Windows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. :)

Download from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment