Sunday 17 January 2016

[Q] WebView: Use custom font, change background color



Hi, im new in using Android Studio, the version im currently use is Android Studio 1.3.2. I have a few question and favor to ask regarding WebView

1) Use custom font in WebView

I would like to apply custom font on my webview, I've searched around the internet and I've seen some of them mentioned about using html and css to apply custom font. From my understanding, those tutorial only change to custom font on custom html. What I would like to do is to be able to change the default font to custom font on any available website online.

2) Change background color in WebView

I've used this line of code in my activity

Code:


mWebView.setBackgroundColor(Color.parseColor("#FAFAC8"));

However, I notices that it only changes the background layer of the WebView, and not the content of the WebView's background.

Thank you in advance :)

Download from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment