Sunday 17 January 2016

Unofficial CM12.1 some root apps work some not



Hello guys, I am running unofficial CM12.1 on my LENOVO A6000 plus. It's running really very good in terms of performance as well as battery backup, but I am facing some problems.. Even though I have allowed root access to 'apps and adb', some root apps are not working while some are. For ex. Greenify is working great as well as root explorer, in there, I can mount system rw temporarily and delete or add something in system folder. But I can't do the same thing with built in CyanogenMod file manager. Rom toolbox is also not working. I have previously used Xperia U, rooted, bootloader unlocked, running CM11 or stock rom and never had such a problem.. Even on A6000 plus, running stock rom gave me full root access. A lot of searching only reveals me that CM12.1 comes pre rooted. Then why root is not working for me? In terminal emulator if I type 'su', $ changes to #, that means I have root access. My thinking says, it might be because my root partition is not mounted as rw by default that's why I am facing these problem.. What you, more experienced guys think?

Download from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment